CMA, CFP®, CCS, CSA, FCSI
Certified Financial Planner
Why Do I Do What I Do?
I chose to go into this profession out of a sincere desire to assist individuals who wanted to be helped to secure their financial future and protect their dreams. I believe that:
- The interests of my clients are best served through a relationship based on mutual trust and respect. They deserve to be told the absolute truth all the time.
Key Words - TRUST-BASED RELATIONSHIP
- My clients must want my help. Though I will tell people what I believe they should do, and will encourage them to do it. I will not expend extraordinary effort in trying to "make them do it."
Key Words - MY HELP IS WANTED
- I believe financial success begins with understanding the core values and goals of my clients. Each client has unique needs requiring personalized solutions.
Key Words - UNDERSTANDING DREAMS AND GOALS
- The development and implementation of a long-term financial plan will provide my clients with the best opportunity to secure their family's future and reduce the stress caused by financial uncertainty.
Key Words - FINANCIAL/WEALTH PLANNING
- To enhance my clients' ability to achieve their financial goals I will exercise my independent judgment and refuse to be swayed by current trends.
Key Words - INDEPENDENT, TIMELESS
- I will succeed only if my clients succeed. When clients have a clear vision of their goals and objectives they believe in them and work with me to achieve them.
Key Words - MUTUAL SUCCESS